To attend, you must register HERE
230 Lindsay Rd
Raeford, North Carolina 28376
Map and Directions
This two-day course covers the fundamentals of correct running technique in a lecture setting, with practical application following as participants and coaches practice and perform the Pose Method. Drills and exercises are repeated until the student has an understanding of how to learn and teach running technique safely and effectively to anyone at any level. Flexibility and mobility routines for runners are introduced on the second day of the course. Participants will learn to apply the principles in training themselves and others to increase running-specific strength, agility and perception – all of which improve running performance.
9 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
9 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
WHAT TO BRING
- Printed version of the registration receipt.
- Government-issued photo ID.
- Suitable clothes for working out.
- Running/athletic shoes.
- Snacks and fluids, as well as a meal as you may not be able to go off side during the lunch break (30 min).
- Participants under 18 need to bring a waiver, completed and signed by his or her parent or legal guardian. Under-18 participants may not participate in the course without this document at registration.
This course will be presented in English.
Credentials and Requirements
To receive a Pose Method Trainer Certificate, one must:
- Hold a valid and current CrossFit Level 1 Trainer Certificate (or a CF-L3); and
- Attend and participate in all parts of the Pose Method Trainer Course.
If you do not meet these requirements, you are issued a Certificate of Attendance.
To become a Pose Method® Certified Running Technique Specialist and be listed on the TechniqueSpecialist.com directory, one must take an online exam upon completion of the trainer course for an additional fee.
Sent electronically 1-2 weeks after course completion to the email address used for registration.