All memberships purchased prior to September 15th 2019 only require a 14 day notice to cancel.
WE’RE SORRY TO SEE YOU GO.
We also have a hold policy. If you wish to go to on hold please follow this link.
1. If you decide to reactivate your membership in the future (and we hope you do) membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable as membership rates are subject to change.
2. Members with a 12 or 6 month commitment must finish their contract length prior to be allowed to cancel. Military may cancel anytime with PCS or deployment orders lasting longer than 6 months.
2. If you’re sure you’d like to cancel, just complete and submit the form below. This will serve as your 30-day written cancellation notice as required by your membership agreement. Your membership will be cancelled 30 days from the submission of the form below. Note that if you have a scheduled renewal payment within this 30-day period, the payment will be processed as scheduled. All payments are non-refundable.
3. All memberships purchased on or prior to September 15th 2019 have a 14 day notice requirement. All memberships purchased after, have a 30 day notice requirement.
4. *Military on PCS or deployment orders still require 30 days notice to cancel.